How do I purchase tickets to this event?
To purchase tickets to this event, visit our Eventbrite page and select “Register” from the top right corner – early bird rates expire on 10/15!
Where is the Summit located?
Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn – 100 Boyes Blvd, Sonoma, CA 95476
Where should I stay?
Mapistry has a room block at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn, use this link to book your room at a discounted rate! The booking deadline for a discounted rate is 10/15, so please don’t hesitate to grab your room!
Other lodging is available conveniently within 2-3 miles of the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn:
Another great option is to book a place nearby on Airbnb or VRBO.
Is a COVID vaccine required?
Yes, a COVID vaccination is required for all in-person attendees (and spouses) and proof will be requested prior to travel. Other COVID safety protocols are as follows:
- Spaced seating and limited attendees to promote social distancing
- Outdoor space will be provided for fresh air during the event
- Face coverings will be distributed and may be required by local ordinances
- Frequent cleaning of common areas and dedicated sanitization areas will be provided
Can we bring our spouse to dinner or the wine tasting activities?
Yes! We realize the Napa/Sonoma area is a great location for a getaway, so you are welcome to bring your partner to the wine reception/dinner (Tuesday, Nov 9) and wine tour/tasting and luncheon at Benziger (Wednesday, Nov 10). You will be given the opportunity to add an additional tickets for your spouse to participate in these activities when registering for the Summit via Eventbrite.
- 27 miles, 40 minus south of the Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS)
- Sonoma County Airport has flights from:
- Burbank, Los Angeles, Orange County, Portland, San Diego, and Seattle on Alaska Airlines
- Burbank on Avelo Airlines
- Dallas Fort Worth, Los Angeles, and Phoenix Sky Harbor on American Airlines (Sky West)
- Denver and San Francisco on United Airlines
- 75 miles, 1:33 hours north of San Francisco International (SFO)
- 76 miles, 1:30 hours north of Oakland International (OAK)
Travel from the Airport
- Shuttle from SFO and OAK to Sonoma County via the Sonoma County Airport Express. There are four stops in Sonoma County: Charles M. Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS), Santa Rosa Fairgrounds, Doubletree Hotel in Rohnert Park, and Petaluma Fairgrounds. After arriving in Sonoma County, you can easily call an Uber/Lyft to take you to the hotel!
- Rental car, Lyft, Uber or a Private Airport Shuttle Service (like Evans Transportation)
Travel via Car
- From Sacramento: US-80 West to CA-12/121 West
- From Seattle/Portland: US-5 or US-101 South
- From Los Angeles/San Francisco: US-101 North via the Golden Gate Bridge: The Golden Gate Bridge has instituted all-electronic tolling, a cashless payment system.
- Golden Gate Bridge: Tolls must be paid southbound on the Golden Gate Bridge, heading into San Francisco (the outbound direction is free). More info: www.goldengate.org/tolls
What to wear?
Wear whatever you will be comfortable in, but most of us will be business casual (e.g. “jeans and a nice top”); also be sure to bring clothes that you will be comfortable going out to dinner in and for wine tasting! Lastly, we recommend bringing layers because temperatures in Northern California tend to fluctuate throughout the day!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org anytime