Facing rapid growth in an uncertain EHS regulatory landscape, US Concrete wanted to get better control of the company’s environmental and safety compliance processes and paperwork. There were multiple, disparate systems being used to manage its compliance operations, with many mission-critical processes being handled solely through paper or email, exposing opportunities for error and compliance gaps.
To enforce compliance accountability and stability across the organization, U.S. Concrete successfully digitized its environmental and safety compliance operations across the enterprise. This gave them full visibility into their EHS operations to make smarter decisions and effectively oversee risk.
Additionally, learn about:
- Being proactive in identifying and monitoring risk
- Ensuring teams are staying accountable for environmental and safety obligations
- Staying on top of emerging compliance and audit risk in today’s virtual world
- Building a centralized dashboard to analyze and act across your EHS compliance data
- Getting notified about compliance gaps or performance issues in real-time