How to Overcome Environmental Compliance Threats in Manufacturing This Year
What successful manufacturers do differently
Hear Mapistry experts will reveal the key ways environmental professionals are adopting more modern tools and technologies to prepare their stormwater, SPCC, and hazardous materials and hazardous waste programs for success in 2019.
We’ll cover critical ways manufacturers are using our platform to:
- Remove the heavy burden and legal risk of environmental compliance — so you can focus on adding value in other areas
- Evolve beyond the traditional pen, paper, and email-driven approach for managing field inspections, filing reports, or handling maintenance responsibilities
- Reduce compliance risk with 24/7 visibility into environmental compliance health — including inspections, sampling results, and corrective actions
- Simplify documentation and reporting with a centralized records repository
- Build and enforce Best Management Practice (BMP) standards across your facilities
Ryan Janoch, Founder of Mapistry
Ryan is the founder of Mapistry which provides stormwater services and online compliance software to industrial facilities. He is a professional engineer with nationwide experience in developing and implementing stormwater compliance programs for hundreds of industrial sites, including ready-mix concrete plants, metal recyclers and bulk marine terminals.
Ryan is a former member of the State of Virginia’s Stormwater BMP Clearinghouse Committee and a current member of the Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) Hearing Board. He has an MS in Civil Engineering from the University of Maryland and a BS in Biology and Geology from Tufts University.