We are seeking to add a mid- to senior-level civil or environmental engineer with stormwater BMP design experience to the team. As the team’s senior engineer, you should enjoy operating in a collaborative and dynamic environment and be able to manage your own tasks and priorities. Your primary goal will be to assist industrial facilities across the U.S. in complying with the extensive set of environmental regulations related to stormwater, hazardous materials, and Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC). You’ll work with our Services team to craft simple yet effective compliance programs for enterprise Environmental Managers. Your solutions will directly impact the environment by making it easier and more affordable for industrial facilities to comply with regulations.
Requirements for this position include:
- Professional engineering license (CA license preferred)
- 5-10+ years of related experience
- Experience writing and reviewing technical reports
- Experience designing stormwater BMPs, SPCC plans, and/or stormwater treatment systems
As a member of the Mapistry team, you will have a diverse set of daily tasks that will likely include:
- Size stormwater BMPs for facilities
- Write technical reports, memos, and other plans related to engineering controls and compliance programs
- Assist in litigation support for Clean Water Act citizen suits
- Design treatment systems for facilities
- Collaborate with Mapistry’s Environmental Compliance Managers to define scopes of work and develop creative solutions for compliance
- Participate in educating and engaging customers by writing blog posts and ebooks on environmental topics
- Review and give feedback on technical reports, SWPPPs, SPCC plans, etc. drafted by Environmental Compliance Managers
- Help progress Environmental Compliance Managers in their careers by educating them on calculations, design concepts, and technical writing.
- Answer technical questions that may be asked by the sales team, services team, e-learning team, and customers.
- Participate in the development of training content for Mapistry’s e-learning platform
- Competitive compensation
- A flexible work schedule
- 100% medical and dental
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- 401k with 2% match
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Send one paragraph on why you want to join Mapistry and your resume to email@example.com