Want to build the future of environmental compliance? Mapistry is looking for someone passionate about software and environmental compliance to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter that loves the idea of using software to solve environmental challenges. You will be responsible for on-boarding industrial facilities environmental programs in our software platform, leveraging your environmental background, technology skills, and great customer service.
As an Implementation Specialist, you will be essential in helping the rest of the Customer Success team onboard new customers with Mapistry’s environmental compliance software. You will focus on ensuring new software projects meet clients’ needs, providing effective software training, responding to support tickets, and creating new in-app support content.
With customers like US Concrete, Georgia Pacific, Republic Services, and Vulcan Materials, you’ll have the opportunity to work with enterprise brands all while helping to transform and build the next generation of environmental software.
Who You Are
- You have work experience in a related field such as environmental compliance/consulting or customer onboarding
- You are passionate about helping industry maintain environmental compliance
- You are patient, empathetic, and enjoy teaching others
- You are innately curious and a quick learner
- You are an effective communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- You work well both independently and as part of a team
- You are organized and diligent in following up with your team and customers.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are a highly motivated, resourceful and a self-starter who is comfortable (and excited about) working in a start-up environment
- You compartmentalize well and can prioritize task-management.
What You’ll Do
- You will be a key part of building the team and impacting the culture of our growing Customer Success team.
- You will be responsible for onboarding Mapistry customers on the Mapistry Environmental Compliance Platform and TalentLMS, including using our own GIS tools. This includes creating maps, inspection forms, transferring compliance data to Mapistry, and training new software users.
- You will be creating product guides and in-app walkthroughs on Zendesk and Pendo that empower customers to learn new software features
- You will be responsible for becoming familiar with various Stormwater, Wastewater, Hazardous Materials/Waste, Air, and SPCC regulations, and be expected to answer basic customer compliance questions
- Provide product support to guide clients and help the team manage Zendesk and Github issues related to customer inquiries.
- You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Compliance Solutions (environmental services), Software Development and Product.
- Help drive teams internal processes, ideas, and projects forward.
- Help contribute to product feedback and product enhancements.
- Help manage customer onboarding expectations – never over-commit and under-deliver.
You’ll Get Bonus Points For:
- Experience working at a software as a service [SaaS] start-up
- GIS experience and/or EHS/environmental consulting experience
- Onboarding, support and/or customer success experience in a tech company
- Experience using Project Management and Customer Support tools
- Being an Excel/SQL guru
Tools You Will Use:
- Mapistry Environmental Compliance Platform (includes own GIS program)
- Google Suite & Microsoft Suite
- Articulate 360 (potentially)
- QGIS (potentially)
What You Will Get
- The ability to impact a transforming industry
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can reduce pollution while helping manufacturing businesses to thrive
- Work from anywhere in the Western Hemisphere
- Competitive compensation
- Medical and dental plans (some paid for 99% by Mapistry)
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k plans available
- Paid parental leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Support in setting up a home office (e.g. ergonomic chair, special mouse)
- Learning opportunities internally and externally in environmental compliance and Customer Success
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send firstname.lastname@example.org an email with your LinkedIn profile or resume and why you would want to join Mapistry and what excites you about the opportunity.