Mapistry is seeking an Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team. This is a role for someone who has sales development experience, especially in the enterprise. The SDR will work closely with the sales and marketing teams and will serve as the first point of contact for potential customers. This role combines solution selling and furthering the goal of Mapistry to preserve and protect the environment.
A typical day as a Mapistry SDR would include prospecting, researching key stakeholders in large accounts, and emailing and calling prospects. Our office is fast-paced, and things can change in an instant. We are looking for someone energetic and adaptable, ready to take each day head-on.
A Day in the Life of a Mapistry SDR:
- Prospect and research target accounts
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns (e.g. post webinar or conference) to sales opportunities
- Partner with sales management and company founders to target accounts and build a sales plan
- Overcome prospect objections
- Educate yourself on industrial environmental issues
- Work out of our Berkeley, CA office (WeWork Building)
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- A passion for the environment
- Awesome listening skills
- Persistence and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A tinkerer’s mentality – we’ll test everything
- A track record of thriving in a self-starting environment demonstrating your drive, creativity, and intelligence
- Extraordinary organization and time management skills
- Enterprise sales development experience
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can protect the environment and support manufacturing jobs
- Opportunity to help build and prove out our sales strategy
- Ownership of processes and work execution
- Competitive compensation
- Multiple medical and dental options (some 100% paid for by Mapistry)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send us one paragraph on why you want to join Mapistry and your resume.
Email email@example.com to apply