Mapistry is seeking an Enterprise Sales Development Representative to join our growing sales team.
This is a role for someone who has sales development experience, especially in the enterprise. The SDR will work closely with the sales and marketing teams and will serve as the first point of contact for potential customers. This role combines solution selling and furthering the goal of Mapistry to preserve and protect the environment.
A typical day as a Mapistry SDR would include prospecting, researching key stakeholders in large accounts, A/B testing processes, and running outbound campaigns. We are growing quickly and operate in a fast-paced environment where every employee’s output truly matters. We are looking for someone energetic, adaptable and driven, ready to take each day head-on.
Backed by SaaStr Fund (Jason Lemkin) & Array Ventures.
A Day in the Life of a Mapistry SDR:
- Partner with the VP of Sales and company founders to help build the foundation of our sales development department
- Qualify leads from marketing campaigns (e.g. post webinar) to create sales opportunities
- Prospect and research top target accounts
- Overcome prospect objections and help build repeatable processes
- Educate yourself on industrial environmental issues. We want to partner with our customers, not just sell them software.
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- 7+ months of sales development experience, ideally at a fast-paced software company
- A passion for the environment
- Experience using sales tools like Mimxax, Outreach, Gong, Salesforce, Salesloft, etc.
- Awesome listening skills and can quickly put learnings into action
- Persistence and attention to detail with excellent verbal and written skills
- A tinkerer’s mentality – we’ll test everything
- A track record of thriving in a self-starting environment demonstrating your drive, creativity, and intelligence
- Extraordinary organization and time management skills
- A passion for start-ups and a strong desire to join a company on the ground floor as we build the foundation of our sales team.
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can protect the environment and support manufacturing jobs
- Opportunity to help build and prove out our sales strategy
- Ownership of processes and work execution
- Competitive compensation
- Multiple medical and dental options (some 100% paid for by Mapistry)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
- Work from anywhere in North America and support in setting up a home office
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Email email@example.com to apply