Customer success and happiness is core to any business, but this is all the more true for SaaS businesses where churn can sink the ship. At Mapistry we have always gone above and beyond for our customers, and we’re proud that they have noticed: we’ve consistently received high NPS scores (averaging 63 this year), and have always had net negative churn. However, our team and customer base is growing, and although customer success is everyone’s job, it is time to bring on someone who will live and breath customer success, all day every day. Are you looking for an opportunity to join a startup where you can build the processes, the team, and the customer success strategy? Are you skilled at navigating large organizations to keep customers happy and excited about joining a company that empowers customers to reduce pollution? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
As Director of Customer Success at Mapistry you will:
- Create a crucial new group in Mapistry, so that for the first time we have a team solely focused on customer success.
- Lead everything about the customer lifecycle after a sale is made, from onboarding to minimizing churn.
- Develop a team and coordinate with subject matter experts on our professional services team (environmental engineering and services) to ensure customer happiness.
- Coordinate and conduct customer software training and regular check-ins.
- Ensure that account issues are resolved quickly by working closely with the Mapistry team
- Serve as the voice customer to communicate product improvements or new product ideas to the product management team.
- Understand how customers are using Mapistry and work with them to improve their processes and use Mapistry to its fullest, fostering a partnership with clients based on reciprocal communication and feedback
- Identify customers ready for expansion and upsell and communicate these with the sales team.
- Own key customer metrics such as NPS and usage metrics and communicate findings to the rest of the team.
- Build, document and improve workflows for the process for onboarding and continued communication of customers.
You will be successful if you have:
- At least five years of experience in customer success management at a SaaS company
- Experience being a customer advocate to Fortune 500 customers
- Previously worked on a small team or startup
- Built processes from the ground up in a company
- Excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills
- An obsession with customer happiness and trust
- A hunger to change the way companies follow environmental regulations and help them reduce pollution
- The ability to both lead (train and recruit) and to be an individual contributor
- An eagerness to think strategically and make significant changes
What you’ll find at Mapistry:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can reduce pollution while helping manufacturing businesses to thrive.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical and dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with 2% match
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Send one paragraph on why would be an ideal fit for Mapistry and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.