This is an exciting role for an experienced Customer Success or Customer Relationship Manager and is a key hire for Mapistry as we build and scale our operations!
As a Customer Success Manager, you will report to our Director of Customer Success. You will be the voice of our customers and their primary contact to help deliver Mapistry’s environmental compliance software. You will focus on building and maintaining relationships, logo retention and growth, monitoring and increasing customer happiness and a major contributor to product growth.
With customers like Tesla, Georgia Pacific, Proctor & Gamble, and Toyota, you’ll have the opportunity to work with enterprise brands all while helping to transform and build the next generation of environmental software.
Who you are:
- You have 2-5 years of customer success, customer relationship or account management experience and have owned your own book of business for at least 1 year.
- Wearing many hats excites you.
- You are innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’.
- You are hungry to learn and share your knowledge with others.
- You are a problem solver.
- You are a highly motivated, resourceful and a self-starter who is comfortable (and excited about) working in a start-up environment. Rolling up your sleeves is expected, encouraged and it will happen all the time.
- You are an effective communicator with excellent verbal and written skills.
- You are organized and diligent in following up with your team and customers.
- You compartmentalize well and can prioritize task-management.
What you will do:
- You will be a key part of building the team and impacting the culture of our growing Customer Success team.
- You will, by nature of the job, wear many hats.
- You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Technical Support, and Product.
- You will be responsible for onboarding, maintaining and renewing Mapistry customers.
- You will build strong relationships with key decision makers (KDMs) over phone, video, email and in-person meetings.
- Help drive teams internal processes, ideas, and projects forward.
- Provide technical and product support to guide clients and help the team manage Zendesk and Github issues related to customer inquiries.
- Help contribute to product feedback and product enhancements.
- Manage customer expectations – never over-commit and under-deliver.
- Help customers with their use of Mapistry’s products which includes, reporting and delivering metrics, raising enhancements, and more!
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Experience working at a software as a service [SaaS] start-up
- Experience with technical/application project management (software as a service [SaaS] specific)
- Project management experience
- Data analytics background/experience
- An environmental background or education
- Experience using Salesforce (or another CRM)
- Experience using Project Management tools
- Experience using Customer Success tools
- Being an Excel guru
What you’ll find at Mapistry:
- The ability to impact a transforming industry
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can reduce pollution while helping manufacturing businesses to thrive
- LaCroix, lots of it
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical and dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with 2% match
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org