Want to build the future of environmental compliance? Mapistry is looking for someone passionate about software and the environment to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter that loves the idea of using software to solve environmental challenges. You will be responsible for on-boarding industrial facilities environmental programs in our software platform, leveraging your environmental background, technology skills, and great customer service. Your primary goal will be to assist industrial facilities across the U.S. in complying with the extensive set of environmental regulations related to stormwater, hazardous materials, hazardous waste, air, wastewater, and/or Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC).
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be the voice of our customers and their primary contact to help deliver Mapistry’s environmental compliance software. You will focus on building and maintaining relationships, logo retention and growth, monitoring and increasing customer happiness and a major contributor to product growth. You’ll have the opportunity to work with enterprise brands all while helping to transform and build the next generation of environmental software.
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- You have 2-5 years of customer success, customer relationship or account management experience and have owned your own book of business for at least 1 year
- Wearing many hats excites you
- You are innately curious to learn ‘why’ and ‘how’
- You are hungry to learn and share your knowledge with others
- You are a problem solver
- You are a highly motivated, resourceful and a self-starter who is comfortable (and excited about) working in a start-up environment. Rolling up your sleeves is expected, encouraged and it will happen all the time.
- Awesome listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- You are persistent, organized and diligent in following up with your team and customers
- You compartmentalize well and can prioritize task-management
You’ll Get Bonus Points For:
- Project management experience
- Data analytics background/experience
- An environmental background or education
- Experience using Salesforce (or another CRM)
- Experience using Project Management tools
- Experience using Customer Success tools
- Being an Excel guru
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can protect the environment and support manufacturing jobs
- Opportunity to help build and prove out our sales strategy
- Ownership of processes and work execution
- Competitive compensation
- Multiple medical and dental options (some 100% paid for by Mapistry)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
What You’ll Do
- You will be a key part of building the team and impacting the culture of our growing Customer Success team.
- You will, by nature of the job, wear many hats.
- You will work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Technical Support, and Product.
- You will be responsible for onboarding, maintaining and renewing Mapistry customers.
- You will build strong relationships with key decision makers (KDMs) over phone, video, email and in-person meetings.
- Help drive teams internal processes, ideas, and projects forward.
- Provide technical and product support to guide clients
- Catalogue customer feedback and inform the product team to help improve and expand software capabilities
- Manage customer expectations – never over-commit and under-deliver.
- Help customers with their use of Mapistry’s products which includes, reporting and delivering metrics, raising enhancements, and more!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send us one paragraph on why you want to join Mapistry and how you would help our customers and your resume.
Email email@example.com to apply