Want to build the future of environmental compliance? Mapistry is looking for someone passionate about software and the environment to join our team. We are looking for a self-starter that loves the idea of using software to solve environmental challenges. You will be responsible for on-boarding industrial facilities environmental programs in our software platform, leveraging your environmental background, technology skills, and great customer service. Your primary goal will be to assist industrial facilities across the U.S. in complying with the extensive set of environmental regulations related to stormwater, hazardous materials, hazardous waste, air, and/or Spill Prevention Control and Countermeasures (SPCC).
You’ll work with our Customer Success Manager to craft simple yet effective compliance programs for enterprise Environmental and EHS Managers. This role involves setting up GIS maps in the Mapistry platform, analyzing environmental program plans and setting up strong inspection programs, training users on our software platform, and solving both software and environmental challenges for our customers. Furthermore, you will help organize data for business reports, create in-app walkthroughs, and write helpful content for customers that will enable them to see value from our product. Your solutions will directly impact the environment by making it easier and more affordable for industrial facilities to comply with regulations.
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- A passion for the environment, software, and helping customers
- Awesome listening skills
- Persistence and attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- A tinkerer’s mentality – we’ll test everything
- A track record of thriving in a self-starting environment demonstrating your drive, creativity, and intelligence
- Extraordinary organization and time management skills
- GIS experience, environmental consulting experience, and/or customer success experience in a tech company
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can protect the environment and support manufacturing jobs
- Opportunity to help build and prove out our sales strategy
- Ownership of processes and work execution
- Competitive compensation
- Multiple medical and dental options (some 100% paid for by Mapistry)
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid maternity & paternity leave
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Flexible work schedule
What You’ll Do
- Conduct customer onboarding and training, including setup of their environmental program in the Mapistry platform (e.g. maps, permits, plans and inspections), and ongoing program support (e.g. water quality data uploads and map edits)
- Regularly communicate with customers to ensure that they are getting the most out of Mapistry
- Address customer questions and feedback
- Help the Customer Success Manager develop and refine customer onboarding processes
- Help customers develop their own environmental programs by sharing Mapistry best practices and content and working with the Services team to provide a complete environmental solution
- Catalogue customer feedback and inform the product team to help improve and expand software capabilities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Send us one paragraph on why you want to join Mapistry and how you would help our customers and your resume.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply