We believe that software will play a crucial role in preventing pollution and protecting our environment. Governments can create reams of environmental regulations but it will only be with the help of software that companies will have any hope of following these rules. Mapistry’s environmental compliance platform has already transformed the way that hundreds of environmental facilities manage their environmental programs, and we’re looking for a passionate and driven account executive to help continue to expand our impact.
As an account executive at Mapistry, you will work with potential customers to identify their challenges and show them how Mapistry’s unique solutions can ease their struggles. You’ll work closely with environmental executives at Fortune 1000 companies and need to learn to be conversant in their problems. Mapistry offers a unique opportunity to learn about how a wide array of manufacturing businesses operate (everything from cement to car manufacturing) and what they do to prevent pollution. Does getting a tour of a car manufacturing plant or a car shredding facility sound thrilling? Our customers love showing us the ins and outs of how they do what they do and a genuine curiosity in their businesses is crucial to your success.
We’d Love to Hear From You If:
- You are comfortable selling directly to executives at Fortune 1000 companies.
- You have previous experience as an account executive focused at an enterprise SaaS startup
- You have previous experience closing contracts with ACV’s greater than $100k.
- You know how to make a visionary sale—you can capture the unique vision of what Mapistry does and inspire prospects with a sense of what’s possible
- You are an excellent communicator verbally and in writing
- You like to win and you play both tough and fair to get there
- You understand what it means to compete as part of a team
- You have a track record of trying and learning new things
- You have a point of view but are low ego
- You prefer a self-starting environment where your drive, creativity, and intelligence can shine
- You are persistent, and you can handle rejection
- You pride yourself on your organizational and time management skills
What you’ll find at Mapistry:
- A fast-paced and collaborative environment where you can reduce pollution while helping manufacturing businesses to thrive.
- Competitive compensation
- 100% medical and dental
- Unlimited PTO
- 401k with 2% match
- A flexible work schedule
- Paid parental leave
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Interested? Send us one paragraph on why you want to join Mapistry and highlight your sales experience. Also, please send us your resume.
Email email@example.com to apply